As a leading treatment provider of exemplary rehabilitation services, Life Center of Galax, located in Virginia, is proud to offer care that has helped countless men and women recover from drug and alcohol addictions. Among the many men and women who we have assisted in reclaiming their lives, we have been able to treat the brave military service members of our armed forces. Recognizing that there are many active duty military members and veterans that are engaged in a battle against drug and alcohol addictions, this center offers superior inpatient and residential rehab designed to meet the needs of this unique population.
Life Center of Galax in Virginia is a Tricare-Certified provider that strives to create a therapeutic environment that fosters camaraderie and healing among the military members receiving treatment. Current members and veterans of the United States Army, Marine Corp, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard can partake in the specialized care and rehab options available, of which includes the following:
- Medical detoxification services that are supervised by Life Center’s Medical Director, who is also certified as an addictionologist
- 24-hour RN and LPN nursing care
- Thorough psychiatric evaluation
- Follow-up care
- Comprehensive assessments
- Individualized goals / treatment and rehabilitation planning
- Group therapy that utilizes evidenced-based practices
- Stress management and coping skills
- Family programming and education, when necessary
- Dedicated credentialed clinicians that include veterans who understand the military culture and military families
- Recreation activities developed by a certified recreation therapist
- Gender specific education opportunities and groups
- Prodigal Christian Rehab Program which is faith-based and supports a Biblical foundation for recovery to individuals who choose this system of support
After receiving treatment at Life Center of Galax in Virginia, the compassionate staff will coordinate continuing care with the appropriate military installation or other agency serving military families to support continued recovery success.
Lastly, and so as to prevent distance or transportation concerns from deterring a prospective patient, Life Center of Galax will work collaboratively with military men and women and their families in arranging transportation to and from local airports when necessary for treatment.
If you or someone you care about is in the military and is in need of drug and alcohol abuse treatment that is life-changing, look no further than Life Center of Galax in Virginia. New beginnings start here.